Monday, October 30, 2006

Eight Days...

It's eight days and counting until the election. The polls are still
indicating a Democratic sweep of one, maybe both houses of Congress,
and you better believe the media is trumpeting that. You can't get
away from it.

If you're a Republican like me, you may just think about staying home
on election day.

I mean, what's the point, right?

Right?

I'm staying positive about our chances for victory; it will definitely
come down to the GOP's GOTV efforts. Hopefully they'll be up to the
task. I have to hope that rational people won't want to live in a
world where Nancy Pelosi is third in line for the Presidency.

If we do keep Congress, can we once and for all declare the liberal
agenda officially rejected? I mean, if they can't win in this
environment, they have to be doing something seriously wrong.

Eight days...

No comments: